It’s no secret that our tourism industry has been hit hard with the coronavirus pandemic, and they still need your support to help them through it. Here’s 5 different ways that you can help our local businesses, and we guarantee that you’ll have a great time doing it!
- Book a stay-cation at one of our many accommodation properties. From a Station Stays, bush camping, motel or a self-contained cottage, there is something available for every lifestyle and budget.
- Eat out at one of our restaurants or pubs. Hotels are the backbone of many regional towns, and who doesn’t love a night off cooking?
- Experience our local attractions, dive into our history, experience our natural backyard and explore the unexpected
- Buy our local produce, from our wine to our preserves to our meat at our butchers – there are some taste bud-tantalising local creators.
- Plan your stay ahead and book in advance. This not only helps our operators but also you as a visitor. The coronavirus pandemic has not helped our businesses cash flow, and if you don’t book in advance, you may miss out. Help our operators give you the best experience possible.
Photo by Isaac Forman, Serio